Nothing says summer fun quite like a great, homemade sorbet. During the warmer months, I love everything watermelon. So, when I came across this recipe from Ingredients, Inc. I knew I just had to share it. This sorbet is the perfect addition to any backyard party and, with only four ingredients, it's super easy to make!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 cups watermelon, chopped
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
Check out the rest of this recipe here.
- Summer Eats: Creamy Margarita Popsicles
- Top 10 Tuesday: Sumptuous Sorbets
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- The Skinny Alternative: Fresh Raspberry Sorbet
- Fresh Watermelon Basil Fruit Pops
- Easy and Refreshing Watermelon Granita
- The Skinny Alternative: Watermelon Stawberry Granita
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush
- Thrifty Thursay: DIY Sorbet for the 4th