Learn how to break into the world of professional food photography with world-renowned commercial photographer, stylist, and NY Times columnist Andrew Scrivani. During this 3-day mouth-watering workshop, Andrew will introduce students of all levels to the essential food styling techniques, gear, shooting styles, post-production processes, and fundamental business principles needed to turn your hobby into your dream job.
Using his wealth of experience gleaned from working with industry-leading magazines and cookbook publishers, Andrew will take you step-by-step through the basics of recipe selection, food prep, and prop styling. On the second day of the workshop, Shauna Ahern (of Gluten Free Girl blog and book fame) will join Andrew to chat about food blogging, recipe writing, and how you can use photography to make a beautiful blog that will grow your audience.
Whether you are a seasoned professional photographer looking to expand your skillset, or a novice holding nothing more than a smartphone, this workshop will provide you with the strategies and techniques needed to stand out in the competitive world of food photography.
Fri, 7/19/2013 at 9AM
Duration: 3 days from 9AM - 4PM (America/Los_Angeles)
- Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- Join Food Photographer Andrew Scrivani in a Live Google Plus Hangout On-Air!
- Featured Speaker at IFBC: Andrew Scrivani
- Seattle Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: NYTimes Photographer Andrew Scrivani
- NY Times' Andrew Scrivani To Host Photography Workshops in Seattle
- 8 Great Garlic Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- FREE Holiday Offer for the Rouxbe Online Cooking School!
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble Topping
- Phulka Indian Flat Bread
- Soon Dubu Jjigae (Spicy Soft Tofu Stew)
- Paella With Seafood & Snails
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Oven Roasted Pears With Blackberry Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Rabdi Recipe
- Strawberry Margarita