Here's a chicken recipe that is full of flavor. From The Clever Carrot, this Mediterranean Baked Chicken recipe has all the ingredients cooking in one pan, infusing the flavors together and making for a gorgeously colorful meal. This is the type of recipe that allows you to play around with different vegetables and herbs, so you can give it your own unique spin.
Mediterranean Baked Chicken
- 1/2 lb chicken breast or thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsps marinade from artichoke hearts
- 4 sprigs of fresh oregano, leaves stripped
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 jar white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cups Kalamata olives
- small tub marinated bocconcini
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil and parsley, to taste
Check out the rest of this recipe here.