Here's a vending machine that everyone can get behind. Coffee company Douwe Egberts designed a new vending machine that dispenses coffee when you yawn.
The vending machine currently resides at the O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. It knows when you yawn with the help of facial recognition software, which then triggers a fresh (and free) pour of coffee.
See how the Douwe Egberts vending machine works in the video below!
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- The Scanomat Top Brewer is a Faucet That Dispenses Coffee Drinks
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win
- Delite-o-Matic Vending Machine Will Reward Your Praise With Chips
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Brewing with a French Press
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- When Summer Gives You Lemons, Make Sangria
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Five Spice Chai Or Chai Latte, When Every Sip Is A Complement !