Jamie Oliver is taking a new television show to CBS, but this one will be more for the teens. The show, called 15 Minute Meals, will focus on cooking with fresh ingredients and maintaining a balanced diet without spending loads of time in the kitchen.
The show will be part of CBS' "The CBS Dream Team, It's Epic!," which is a three-hour Saturday block of programming targeted towards teens aged 13 to 16. Oliver's new show will have Oliver making meals in real-time, while providing nutritional information and tricks of the trade.
15 Minute Meals will premiere on CBS on September 28.
- Jamie Oliver to Release American Version of Jamie Magazine
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver is Addicted to Chilies
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Like Being Asked About his Weight
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Want to Eat Any More Genitals
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- Incir Kompostosu (Fig in syrup) Turkish Eid Dessert
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Nightschool Cocktail