Jamie Oliver is taking a new television show to CBS, but this one will be more for the teens. The show, called 15 Minute Meals, will focus on cooking with fresh ingredients and maintaining a balanced diet without spending loads of time in the kitchen.
The show will be part of CBS' "The CBS Dream Team, It's Epic!," which is a three-hour Saturday block of programming targeted towards teens aged 13 to 16. Oliver's new show will have Oliver making meals in real-time, while providing nutritional information and tricks of the trade.
15 Minute Meals will premiere on CBS on September 28.
- Jamie Oliver to Open a Hot Dog Diner
- Jamie Oliver is Entering the App Market
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver is Addicted to Chilies
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Like Being Asked About his Weight
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steak with Tomato Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Simple lentil soup
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Pork Chops with Potatoes
- Gemista. Stuffed Peppers
- Horseradish and Garden Vegetable Dip