A man in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada decided to buy 500 coffees for customers of a local Tim Hortons restaurant. The man, who is described as being in his mid to late 20s, walked into the restaurant and ordered a coffee and donut for himself before asking the cashier how many coffees they sell in a day.
The man then told the cashier to ring up 500 large coffees. The manager asked if he was planning to drink them all himself, and the man said they were for the restaurant's next 500 customers.
The motive behind the random act of kindness is unknown, but the bill came to $859. According to staff of the Edmonton Tim Hortons, it took until 8 am the next day before they finished handing out all the free coffees.
- Tim Horton's Offers Limited-Edition Ryan Gosling Coffee Mug
- Selena Gomez Tweets a Photo of Tim Hortons
- Tim Hortons Creates Donut in Honor of Jason Priestley
- Customer Accidentally Fires Gun at Starbucks
- Textspresso Customizes Your Lattes With Texts
- Man Who Lied to Gluten Free Customers Sentenced to 11 Years in Prison
- Custom Beer Pong Table is a Man Cave Must-Have
- $500 Coffee Beans Will Wake Up Your Wallet
- Nastiest Starbucks Customer Ever
- Man Leaves $1 Million in Australian Cafe
- Carrot and Random Vegetable Soup
- Random Sandwich
- Fast-Acting 3-way Juice Drink
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Kindness Cookies
- Stir Fry 3 Kinds Of Beans and Prawns With Sambal Belachan
- Kind of Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- How To Make Chewy Meringues – The Chocolatey Kind
- Carrots and Cabbage with Ginger and two kinds of topping
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee