Popeyes is combining chicken and waffles into one menu item. The fast food restaurant are putting together the two favorites and turning them into chicken tenders.
Chicken Waffle Tenders will be boneless strips of chicken covered in waffle batter and deep fried. They will be served with honey maple dipping sauce.
"Chicken and Waffles is an incredibly trendy, popular, and kind of unexpected [product] right now," said Dick Lynch, the chief global brand officer of Popeyes.
The Chicken Waffle Tenders will be available for a limited time starting July 29. They will be sold for $4.99.
- Scoop Shaped Chicken Tenders at Popeye's
- Burger King Adds Chicken Nuggets to the Menu
- KFC Adds Chicken Pot Pie To Their Menu
- McDonald's Adds American-Style Burgers to Australian Menu
- Popeyes Fried Chicken Chips Are a Lethal Hybrid
- Fairmont Hotels Allow Special Diet Guests To Dine Like Royalty
- Krispy Kreme Adds Healthy Menu Items
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- 810-Calorie Sliders? Burger King Reintroduces BK Burger Minis, Adds BK Chicken Minis
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Moist and Tender Chicken Thigh Saute With Mushrooms and Asparagus
- Easy Chicken Tenders With Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Tenders With Ranch Dressing
- Coconut and Whole Wheat Chicken Tenders
- Tender Chicken Stew With Spinach
- Chicken Tenders With Yam Medallions
- Chicken & Savory Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip
- Easy Chicken Wings