Watermelon popsicles with lime, mint and basil from Napa Farmhouse 1885 are a naturally sweet frozen treat. Fresh chunks of watermelon are pureed with herbs and lime juice in a blender. You can pour the mixture into ice pops or ice cube trays. This is one frozen dessert you don't have to feel guilty about.
3 cups cubed watermelon
2 tbsp mint leaves, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp basil leaves, coarsely chopped
juice from 1/2 a lime
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Fruit Pops
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Easy and Refreshing Watermelon Granita
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush
- Radical Rainbow Ice Pops
- Mango-Lime Ice Pops
- Craving Coconut Blueberry Lime Ice Pops
- Satisfying Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- Mango Chili Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- watermelon popsicles with mint, basil & lime
- Halloween "Pops"
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Frozen Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Watermelon-Mint Granita
- watermelon popsicles! ♥
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream