Taylor Swift is the latest celebrity to become known as a big tipper. The singer treated a group of friends to dinner in Philadelphia last week and gave the waiter a $500 tip, which was 62.5% of the $800 bill.
Swift performed in at the Lincoln Financial Field earlier in the evening and dined with friends afterwards at Ralph's Italian Restaurant. The group of diners included her opening acts Ed Sheeran and Austin Mahone. Apparently, she was also gracious enough to take photos with the staff after eating their chicken parmesan.
- Taylor Swift Impresses Ed Sheeran With her Stir-Fry
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- 4 Generous Celebrity Tippers
- What's in Taylor Swift's Fridge?
- Taylor Swift Cooks in LA Kitchen
- Taylor Swift Asks Dr. Oz for Healthy Snack Tips
- Taylor Swift Exercises A lot Because She Eats A Lot
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- Taylor Swift Rings in 22nd Birthday With Luscious Dulce Desserts Cake
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke