When a campfire isn't in your near future, these three ingredient s'mores cookies from Spoonful of Flour will satisfy your craving for this outdoor treat. Store-bought graham crackers are cut into circles and topped with a toasted marshmallow and chocolate kiss. This is a fun and easy dessert to make with kids, especially if they are having a sleepover. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Outrageous Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie S'more Dessert Pizza
- Campfire Free Low Calorie S'mores
- Divine S'mores Cookies
- Dynamite Peanut Butter S'more Bars
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Reinventing the Recipe: S'mores Three Different Ways
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- S'mores Bar Cookies
- S'mores Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores
- Xocai Chocolate S'mores
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- You’ll Flip for These Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire Needed!