Celebrate three summer fruits with this decadent cheesecake. A rich and creamy cheesecake is topped with a generous layer of raspberries, cherries, and strawberries. While traditional cheesecake is paired with a graham cracker crust, this recipe uses a pie crust instead. You can also substitute the fruit to incorporate your favorites.
Triple Fruit Cheesecake
Recipe Courtesy of Pillsbury
1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons coarse sugar
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
3 cups fresh strawberries, each quartered
1 cup fresh raspberries
Heat oven to 450°F. Remove 1 crust from pouch. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 10-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, to make cheesecake decorations, grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Remove remaining crust from pouch; unroll onto cookie sheet. Cut crust into large holly leaves using cookie cutter. Cut small circles for holly berries. Place on cookie sheet; sprinkle with coarse sugar.
Bake decorations 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Carefully remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, the lemon juice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Spread 2 cups cream cheese mixture in cooled baked shell. Gently spoon and spread preserves over mixture. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
In medium bowl, mix pie filling, 2 1/2 cups of the strawberries and 1/2 cup of the raspberries. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining strawberries and raspberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, arrange some of the holly leaves and berries on cheesecake. Serve individual slices with additional holly leaves and berries. Store in refrigerator.
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Awesome Almond Raspberry Cheesecake
- Easy Dessert Recipe: Cranberry Almond Cheesecake Squares
- Cheesecake and Other Creamy Desserts That Will Blow Your Mind
- Celebratory Berry Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Fancy Black Tie Cheesecake for Valentine's Day
- Delicious Double Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Incredible Blueberry Streusel Cheesecake
- Rich and Creamy Orange Cheesecake Pie
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Imprisioned Apples
- Easy Breezy Fresh Fruit Pie
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Fudge Cake With Raspberry Peach Melba Topping
- Non-Bake Delicious Cheesecake
- Low Fat Pineapple Cheesecake
- Orange Cheesecake Tart
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Upside Down Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake