To celebrate the summer outdoor dining season, OpenTable released today the 2013 Diners' Choice Award winners for the Top 100 Scenic View Restaurants, and we're thrilled that seven of them are in and around our hometown of Seattle! Based on over 5 million verified OpenTable diner reviews, the full list spans 29 states. Below are the 7 Washington state winners. View the full list here.
BeachHouse Bar + Grill – Kirkland, Washington
Casual waterfront dining in the heart of charming Kirkland.
Canlis – Seattle, Washington
This classic Seattle restaurant sits on a cliff overlooking the beautiful waters of Lake Union.
Palisade – Seattle, Washington
Located in Elliot Bay Marina, Palisade boasts a 180° view of the water and Seattle's skyline.
The Restaurant at Alderbrook – Union, Washington
Just 2 hours outside of Seattle, the Alderbrook Resort & Spa rests on the shores of the serene Hood Canal.
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge – Seattle, Washington
This magnificent restaurant is perched on pier 67 inside the famous and beautiful Edgewater Hotel (The Beatles fished out their hotel window in the 60s).
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle – Seattle, Washington
Enjoy 360° views of Seattle as you gently rotate at the top of the needle.
Summit House Restaurant – Enumclaw, Washington
Located at the Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, the Summit House is Washington’s highest elevation restaurant, perched at 6,872 feet!
- Do at the View Restaurant in Atlanta Replaces Servers With iPads
- Seattle Restaurant Maintains Tornado Themed Menu
- Self Service Beer Taps
- Pizza Hut Tops National Fast Food Index
- Five Guys Tops America’s Favorite Fast Food
- Barbie Cafe Opens Up in Taiwan
- Radical Restaurants: Great Escape
- Burglar Caught Making Dinner at Restaurant
- Radical Restaurants: A380
- Radical Restaurants: Opaque
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Myriad View 's sizzling summer Caipirinha, a little bit of Rio from P.E.Island
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Potato Salad For 100
- Sour 100% Rye Bread
- Celebrating An Year Of Blogging With My 100th Post: Chocolate Cake, Obviously!
- Hildegard's 100% Spelt Bread
- Peach Cheesecake- My 100's Blog Post
- 100% EDIBLE ZOMBIE GUMMY BEAR GRAVEYARD HALLOWEEN CAKE