Gordon Ramsay is getting ready to open two new restaurants in London.
The first restaurant is called Union Street Cafe, which is a collaboration with David Beckham that will specialize in seasonal and Mediterranean food. Union Street Cafe is set to open in September. The second restaurant is called London House -- not much is known about this eatery except that it is scheduled to open before the end of the year.
Meanwhile, Ramsay may have a bit of a tax problem on his hands. It is being reported that the celebrity chef and his restaurants have been "hiding the facts" about their tax and insurance information, including shared tips. While Ramsay is denying all accusations, there are also reports that he has an unpaid tax bill in the seven figures. The chef says he knows nothing about such tax fraud and has opened up an investigation into his company and all employees to see if there is any truth to the claims.
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Poorly Reviewed
- David Beckham to Open Restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay to Chef: Posh is Preggo, Make it Her Way!
- Gordon Ramsay Opens Bread Street Kitchen in London
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- Gordon Ramsay Cuts Ties with Verre in Dubai
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant