If you continue to insist to drink your beer out of a bottle or can, the infographic below from Beer Cartel will certainly change your mind. The infographic below outlines the top three reasons why beer is better out of a glass.
The first, and biggest reason, is simply that beer tastes better when it is in a glass. Since 70% of taste comes from your sense of smell, drinking beer from a glass allows you to take in the aroma and get a better feel from the taste before you even take a sip. Drinking beer out of glass also allows you to take in the look of the drink and is better for carbonation.
Learn more about why drinking beer out of a glass is better in the infographic below.
- DC Comics Caped Pint Glass Will Save You From Dying of Thirst
- Infographic: 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Beer
- Battle of the Beers Infographic Compares Guinness to Light Beer
- Infographic: Bizarre McDonald's Menu Items From Around the World
- Infographic: Top 5 Types of Coffee
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- The Beer Stein Shot Glass Serves Your Booze With a Bavarian Flair
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Magician Simon Perro Pours Beer from an iPad
- Sex in a glass
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- German Dunkel
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Turmeric Ginger Beer
- Black and Tan Cocktail
- Texas Hill Country Chili
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table