These gluten-free chocolate crinkle cookies are a chocoholics dream dessert. Delicate, light, and absolutely delicious, these cookies can be prepared in under 30 minutes (and that includes baking time). Send these chocolate crinkle cookies in your child's lunch box and make them as an afternoon treat.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of Nestle
3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
¾ cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER’S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules or ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Dark Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4 large egg whites, at room temperature
1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine powdered sugar, baking cocoa, coffee granules and salt in large bowl; stir in morsels. Add egg whites and vanilla extract; stir until combined.
Drop by level tablespoon 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until tops are cracked and shiny and edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: for Chocolate Fudge Coconut Crinkle Cookies, eliminate instant coffee and stir in 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut with the morsels.
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fabulous Fruit Crumbles
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Beef Stew Recipes
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets