Red velvet cookies with cream cheese icing from Easy Baked are a sinful treat. This dessert is great for any occasion, especially since everyone loves red velvet. You can also sandwich these cookies together by putting the cream cheese icing in the middle instead of on top. Serve these red velvet cookies with a tall glass of milk. To bake a batch, click here.
- Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Red Velvet Brownies and Other Red Velvet Treats
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Out of this World Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Red Velvet
- Red Velvet Revisted: 5 Spectacular Recipes
- Rad Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream is a Confectionary Cup of Warmth
- Red Hot Cinnamon Red Velvet Cake
- How-To Recipe: Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Cake With Candy Cane Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Cake With Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.