Give your salmon an extra kick with a little Sriracha. This Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe from Damn Delicious has tons of flavor and is easy to make. It will certainly impress dinner guests, or make for a easy weeknight meal. It's sweet, savoury and spicy all at once, making this a salmon dish that will become a regular at your dinner table.
Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 salmon filets
- cooked rice, for serving
- sesame seeds for garnish
- sliced green onions for garnish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsps Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tbsps sweetened condensed milk
Get the rest of this recipe here.
- Sunday Supper: Chicken with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Easy Weeknight Dinner: Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sunday Supper: Gnocchi with Basil Cream Sauce
- Thrifty Thursday: Simple Salmon Salad
- Salmon with Lentils, Bacon, and Gordal Olives
- Budget Steak With Gourmet Blue Cheese Sherry Sauce
- Top 5 Fish Taco Recipes - Perfect For Summer!
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Fabulous Salmon Recipes for Summer
- A Sauce so Nice They Named it Twice
- Luscious Lasagna With Ground Turkey and Bechamel Sauce
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Roasted Salmon with Grapefruit Sauce
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken With Mustard Cream Sauce -Gluten Free
- Poached Salmon With Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- Salmon With Teriyaki/chilli Sauce