Angry Orchard is gearing up for fall with the release of their new seasonal cider, cinnful apple. In a press release, the flavor was described as "refreshing and smooth yet warming, the perfect complement to the colder months ahead." This cider will pair well with your favorite fall foods including butternut squash, pumpkin, pears, and of course apples.
- Angry Orchard Releases First Elderflower Cider
- UV Releases Candy Bar Flavored Vodka
- Thirsty Thursdays: Apple Cider Sangria
- Thirsty Thursday: Spiced Cider Cocktail
- 4th of July Cocktail: The Blue Orchard
- Angry Birds Cookbook Released
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- How-to Recipe: Apple Cider
- Pinkberry Releases New Holiday Flavor
- Hot Mulled Cider
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Hot Spiced Cran-Apple Cider
- Italian Wedding Soup with Escarole