Taco Bell has added a new flavor to their "Doritos Locos Tacos" line, the Fiery Doritos Locos Supreme. Besides the spicy shell, the taco is essentially the same compared to any other Taco Bell "supreme" offering: Meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. While heat seekers might not be thrilled with the results, it stands up against the "Cool Ranch" and "Nacho Cheese" taco flavors. The Fiery Doritos Locos Supreme taco is due to release on Aug. 22.
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Taco Bell Creates Nacho Cheese Doritos Shells
- Doritos Jacked Tortilla Chips Debut at SXSW
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco Bell Recipe is a Cheesy Creation
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Delivers 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to Alaska
- Doritos Locos Tacos are a Free Treat During the World Series
- Taco Bell Speedo Request is to be Fulfilled
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Quick Taco Salad Recipe
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.