While you might think it's a bit early to write about Halloween, October will sneak up on you before you know it. Every year, iconic cereal characters such as Franken Berry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry make a come back to grocery store shelves during the fall. In addition to these familiar faces, General Mills has decided to re-release Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy cereals as well. This will be the first time in 20 years that all cereals will be available for a limited time in retro packaging at Target.
- Boo Berry Cupcakes
- General Mills Launches Honey Nut Cheerios "America's Favorite Cereal" Campaign
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Michael Phelps Featured on Limited-Edition Wheaties Box
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Skull Lollipops are a Lethal Lick
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!