Beyonce spent more than $2,000 at Nando's Restaurant in Chelmsford, England after performing at the V Festival at Hylands Park last week. The singer ordered about $2,200 in food from Nando's to feed her entourage after the show.
According to a receipt obtained by The Daily Mail, the large order included 58 platters of wings, 48 whole chickens, 12 veggie burgers, 24 orders or coleslaw and 24 orders of rice.
The celebrity's order gave the chicken restaurant a bit of excitement for the day.
"Too excited that Beyonce is ordering a Nando's from us if only she would pick it up herself!" one employee tweeted.
Beyonce is known for her love of the Portuguese chicken chain. She has previously made big orders at locations in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and in the U.S. She has even purchased $1,250 of food from Nando's in Dublin earlier this year.
- Should the Naughty Nando's Little Hotties Commercial Be Censored?
- Nicolas Cage Buys $2,000 Steak Knife
- Dave Grohl Gives $2,000 Tip During Memorial Day Weekend
- Nando's Continues Tasteless Dictator Ads
- Nicki Minaj Spends £3,000 on Fried Chicken
- Rapper Jim Jones Spends $20,000 on Champagne for Friend's Birthday
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- South African Restaurant Ad Mocks Dictators
- 5 Most Controversial Ads of 2011
- BiCE Offers a Gold-Leafed Plate of Pasta for $2,000
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Lovely, Lemon Garlic London Broil
- Marinated London Broil
- Italian Beef & Broccoli Rabe Savory Crostata
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken