Gorgeous summer peaches are ripe for the picking. Take advantage of the last of this summer stone fruit and make this delicious peach cake. Flavored with brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, this cake is absolutely delicious with a scoop of ice cream.
8-10 fresh ripe peaches
3 sticks butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Beat eggs and 2 sticks butter together in large mixing bowl.
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Add flour a cup at a time, mixing with a wooden spoon until well combined.
Spray large rimmed cookie sheet or large round rimmed pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Press dough evenly onto cookie sheet or pan, pressing dough to edge of pan.
Peel and seed peaches.
Slice peaches and layer on top of dough. Be generous with peaches.
Slice remaining stick butter into thin slices and layer on top of peaches.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Turn oven off and let set in warm oven for another 30 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Slice and serve.
- Summer Eating: Baked Peaches and Cream
- Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Perfect Peaches: 5 Tasty Recipes
- How to Can Peaches: A Video
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Must Have: Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- Wheatless Wednesday: Angel Food Cake
- Baked Peaches and Cream
- Peach Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Fudge Cake With Raspberry Peach Melba Topping
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Peach Rhubarb Cobbler
- Rustic Peach Crostata
- mixed berry tea cake
- Summer Stone Fruit Carpaccio With Vanilla Bean Syrup and Ginger Cream
- Blackberry Peach Betty
- Dutch Oven Style Peach Cobbler