We always knew it, but now it's official! Seattle's historic Pike Place Market is named the Best Farmers' Market in the United States. After a meticulous three month review process, The Daily Meal announced the results of the 101 Best Farmers' Markets in America. Those of us in Washington State have a lot to be proud of. With an impressive nine farmers’ markets on the list, “The Evergreen State” had a stronger representation than any other state! Indeed, we're passionate about food and love supporting our local producers.
Thank you to each and every farmers' market around the country for all your hard work, and congratulations to the Top 101! Click here to see the entire list.
- Frommer's Names Pike Place Market One of America's Best Public Markets
- Vote For Your Favorite Farmers' Market
- Seattle's U-District Food Bank: Fighting Hunger & Inspiring Chefs
- Grilled Salmon Sandwiches At Pike Place Market
- Shameless Use of Farmers' Markets by Quiznos
- Seasonal Sunday April 10 - 16
- Seasonal Sunday: May 1 - 7
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Seattle's Best Expands Into Walmart
- A Springtime Culinary Feast at Seattle's Serafina and Cicchetti
- Heirloom Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad With Orange Wedges
- Radish & Snap Pea Quinoa Salad
- Winter Recipes: Ruttabaga and Turnip Slaw
- First Place Banana Bread
- First Place Apricot-Date Bars
- La Panzanella
- Yellow Sweet Potato Balls
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
- Taiwanese Smoked Duck Noodle Soup