I know how much jealousy you are harboring about our upcoming family camping trip this weekend. Because I have sympathy for you (no guilt, just sympathy), I wanted to share the coveted S'mores treats that we will be enjoying.
S'mores are the quintessential camp treat, probably because the traditional recipe makes an unholy mess. What is camping without a little marshmallow stuck in your hair, right?
Did you know that Foodista members have contributed two pages of S'mores related desserts? Why not add yours?
Here are the top 5 that look amazing, no burnt marshmallows required:
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- The Indoor Camper's S'more Pie
- 3-Ingredient S'mores Cookies
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Popcorn Granola Bars
- Blog Crush - Linneyville Smore Nachos
- 5 Camp Mini Muffins - Which One Would You Choose
- Gotta Try: S'mores Flavored Oatmeal
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- The Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake Brings the Campfire to the Kitchen
- You’ll Flip for These Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire Needed!
- S'mores-n-berry Bars for National S'mores Day - August 10
- Lime S’more Tartlets
- Marshmallow S'mores Bites
- No-Bake Frozen S'mores Bars
- S'mores Splendide
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- S'mores Cupcakes
- Caesar Salad In A Bag