Burger King's is offering one of their newest menu items, the fry burger, for just a buck beginning Sept. 1. This burger weighs in at 360 calories, almost half the calories of a Whopper, with 19 grams of fat. While Burger King may be one of the first fast food chains to offer fries inside a burger, customers have already been combining the two for many years.
- Free Fries Friday at Burger King
- Burger King Quietly Testing Home Delivery
- Burger King to Launch Rib Sandwich
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- McDonald's Test Seasoned Fries
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Olive Garden 86es Fries and Milkshakes in Healthier Kids' Menu
- Burger King Adds Chicken Nuggets to the Menu
- KFC Adds Chicken Pot Pie To Their Menu
- Quick Potatoes Gratin
- Rack of Lamb With Parsley
- Steak, Frites et Salade
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna
- Duck with Dried Cranberries, Tangerines and Mascarpone Sauce
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Fried tortillas with beef
- Fried cauliflower.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.