This endless summer cocktail is the perfect beverage to serve at your Labor Day party. The tropical flavors of coconut, pineapple, and cocktail trigger memories of fun family vacations and trips to the beach.
1 ½ parts Skinnygirl Island Coconut Vodka
3 parts pineapple juice
4 parts sparkling water
1 cup sliced mango, frozen
Mango wedge for garnish
Mix vodka, pineapple juice, and water into a pitcher. Pour over fruit and ice
Garnish with a mango and enjoy!
- Cooking with Cocktails: Sangria Cake
- Labor Day Cocktails: Salt and Sand
- Labor Day Cocktails: Blue Oasis
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Top 5 Fish Taco Recipes - Perfect For Summer!
- 10 Best Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Celiac Saturdays: Best BBQ Sauces
- Cool as a Cucumber: 10 Recipes to Beat the Heat (Pt 1)
- Harvest Spirits’ Seersucker Sling Labor Day Cocktail
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- WITCHES BREW
- Labor Day Pasta Salad
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Brain Teaser
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries