Amanda Seyfried may not be a big meat eater, but the world of veganism is certainly not for her. The actress admits that she simply cannot give up her love for cheese.
"Normally, I'm a super healthy eater. I'm what they call a pescetarian, but I've tried veganism before," she said. "Anne Hathaway gave me a vegan sandwich on the set of Les Miserables once but my body didn't take to it. I like vegetables, but I love cheese. I have a great relationship with cheese!"
Seyfried also says she isn't a big dieter but couldn't resist loading up on protein and doing extra exercises before this year's Met Ball.
"I don't diet but for this year's Met Ball I wanted to look lean and toned, so did strength training and three days before, I loaded up on protein."
- Amanda Seyfried is on the 5-Factor Diet
- Amanda Seyfried Gave Up Dairy While Preparing for 'Les Miserables'
- Amanda Seyfried Noshes on Zero-Calorie Noodles
- Rufus Wainwright Failed at Vegetarianism
- Anne Hathaway Talks Embracing Vegan Diet
- Lea Michele Talks Misconceptions About Vegans
- James Cameron Talks Going Vegan
- Elizabeth Gillies Talks Maintaining a Vegan Diet
- James Cromwell Talks About his Vegan Lifestyle
- Daryl Hannah Talks Vegetarianism
- No Fail Black Beans and Rice Garnished with Crispy Baked Plantain Chips
- Never Fail Chocolate Cake
- No Fail Pie Crust
- Never Fail Crisco Pie Crust
- Lubavitcher No Fail Challah Bread
- No-Fail Fudge
- No Fail White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia Cookies
- Aunt Ella's Never Fail Pie Crust
- Never Fail Pumpkin Muffins
- Vegan Ranch Cheese Ball