Bourbon peach jam from 601 Cookbooks is a way to preserve the last of summer's flavors. This is the time of year where cooks are scrambling to get their final fix of stone fruit, squash, tomatoes and more before the season changes. This peach jam is delicious with biscuits and scones or used as a glaze for chicken. To make your own batch of bourbon peach jam before it's too late, click here.
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 4 Recipes to Spice Up Your Jam
- Sensational Strawberry Recipes to Cook at the Peak of the Season
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Easy Homemade Citrus Curd
- How-To Recipe: Brandied Cherries
- Blackberry Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Jam Session: 10 Preserves Recipes to Rock Your World