The end of summer may be near but we're still craving refreshing warm-weather cocktails! We simply love this delicious cocktail featuring two of our favorite spirits: pisco and St. Germaine Elderflower liqueur. Top the two with summer shandy beer and you'll flip with delight!
1 part Portón pisco
1 part St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
1 Lime wedge
1/2 Bottle of Leinenkugel Summer Shandy Beer
Combine Portón, St. Germaine and lemon wedge in a mixing glass; top with ice and shake vigorously until frothy. Pour ½ bottle of Leinenkugel Summer Shandy into a tall glass; strain Portón mixture into the glass and garish with a lime wedge.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pisco Sour
- Thirsty Thursday Cocktail Recipe: The Pisco Punch
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Feeling Thirsty? Four Brilliant New Cocktails for Spring
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: Savory Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops