KFC Japan has a new, very odd item on their menu. The fast-food restaurant is now offering deep-fried soup.
One item that is a regular on KFC Japan's menu is a creamy corn soup. They will be deep-frying said soup to create what looks like a nugget, but instead of chicken it's filled with corn potage.
The deep fried soup is available for a limited time at KFC locations across Japan beginning today.
- KFC Japan's Potato Chips are Available for a Finger Lickin' Limited Time
- The Opera Tavern Offers Secret Menu Items to Twitter Followers
- KFC Offers Dwyane Wade a Job Amid NBA Lockout
- KFC Philippines Offers Mac & Cheese Bites
- Wendy's Japan Offers Crazy Sandwiches
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Gross Experiment Shows McDonald's Fries Do Not Rot
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- KFC Releases New Menu Item: Original Recipe Bites
- Deep-Fried Apple Ring Recipe