These cheetah and tiger cupcake toppers from Eat Already turn a plain cupcake into a wild one. Learning to work with fondant is one of the first steps in cake decorating. Something as simple as these adorable toppers can really add pizzazz to an otherwise ordinary dessert. For a tips on cake decorating and using fondant, click here.
- Siegfried & Roy Chow Down on White Tiger Cake
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Spring Cake Pops Welcome the New Season
- Beautiful Pastel Cake for Two
- The Tetris Cake Is A Winning Dessert
- Edible Autumn Leaves Are Perfect for Fall Cakes
- Awesome Domo Cake
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- How to Make Easter Egg Cake Pops
- A Bouquet of Rose Cake Pops for Mother's Day
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Crispy Tiger Prawns With Honey and Garlic Sauce
- Scrumptious Carrot Cake
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Pumpkin-spice cupcakes that work at high altitude
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!