These cheetah and tiger cupcake toppers from Eat Already turn a plain cupcake into a wild one. Learning to work with fondant is one of the first steps in cake decorating. Something as simple as these adorable toppers can really add pizzazz to an otherwise ordinary dessert. For a tips on cake decorating and using fondant, click here.
- Spring Cake Pops Welcome the New Season
- Siegfried & Roy Chow Down on White Tiger Cake
- Beautiful Pastel Cake for Two
- The Tetris Cake Is A Winning Dessert
- Edible Autumn Leaves Are Perfect for Fall Cakes
- Awesome Domo Cake
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- How to Make Turkey Cake Pops: A Video
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Easy Easter Bunny Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Crispy Tiger Prawns With Honey and Garlic Sauce
- Scrumptious Carrot Cake
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Pumpkin-spice cupcakes that work at high altitude
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes