Rapper 2 Chainz has released his own version of a cookbook, titled "#Meal Time: 2 Chainz Tour Bus Recipes." The book actually comes free with the rapper's B.O.A.T.S. 2 #Metime and is 28-pages of recipes straight from his tour bus.
"2 Chainz doesn't write down his music, it flows naturally from his mind. Follow 2 Chainz, and feel free to freestyle your cooking until you (and whoever's eating alongside you) enjoy it," the book's intro reads. "Finally, remember: Embrace mistakes, and always cook within your comfort zone."
The real gems of this book, however, are the steps required to make each recipe. Sauteed asparagus requires you to "Drape yourself in an Adidas sweatsuit, chainz n thangs," and step one of garlicky green beans suggests you "Call Fergie, invite her to watch a movie on Netflix. Once she accepts, start making green beans."
- Organic Valley Who's Your Farmer Tour
- The Foo Fighters' 2011 Tour Rider is an Illustrated Primer to Healthy Eating
- Rihanna's 777 Tour Rider Includes Cookies, Chips and Cheese
- Paul McCartney Attends Launch of Daughter's Book 'Food'
- What's in Taylor Swift's Fridge?
- Britney Spears' 'X Factor' Rider Includes Snickers, Diet Coke, Doritos and More
- Rachael Ray Releases New Cookbook, 'My Year in Meals'
- Gwyneth Paltrow to Release New Cookbook 'Its All Good'
- Smash Mouth Releases 'Recipes From the Road' Cookbook
- Drake's Tour Rider Outlines his Liquor Demands
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Chocolate Berry Martini with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Jump Up Chocolate Chicken
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate Sweet Gravel (low fat)
- Nuggets Revisited with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Little Presents made from Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Golden Nugget Almond Clusters
- Xocai Oatmeal Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Macaroons