While fast food joints like Kentucky Fried Chicken and Chick-fil-a have dominated the market with their chicken-centric menu, McDonald's is offering a new rival chicken item that presents some hefty competition- Mighty Wings. These bone-in, breaded and deep-fried wings are an attempt to offer patrons more creative menu items aside from their standard Big Mac and 4 piece chicken McNuggets. Mighty Wings are currently available at select McDonald's with an official release date of Sept. 13th.
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- McDonald's China to Open One Restaurant a Day by 2015
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Lyfe Restaurant Co-founded by Former McDonald's CEO
- McRib Returns in December
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- 3 High Calorie Holiday Drinks