While fast food joints like Kentucky Fried Chicken and Chick-fil-a have dominated the market with their chicken-centric menu, McDonald's is offering a new rival chicken item that presents some hefty competition- Mighty Wings. These bone-in, breaded and deep-fried wings are an attempt to offer patrons more creative menu items aside from their standard Big Mac and 4 piece chicken McNuggets. Mighty Wings are currently available at select McDonald's with an official release date of Sept. 13th.
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Finnish Activists Kidnap Ronald McDonald
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wing Drummettes - gluten free, dairy free
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken Wings
- BBQ Chicken Wings
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Candied Chicken Wings
- Honey Baked Chicken Wings
- Caldwell - South Southern Fried Deep Chicken Wings