People magazine has launched a new food app called CelebFood and a food channel on their website called "Great Ideas.'
The app will feature recipes, cooking tips and videos from celebrities. The app already has content from Jenny Garth and Curtis Stone. Meanwhile, the "Great Ideas" channel features much of the same type of content, while also covering sensational items like the ramen burger.
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- Troy Landry of "Swamp People" to Release Cookbook
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- David Chang Launches New "Lucky Peach" Foodie Magazine
- Banana Republic and Bon Appetit Launch Clothing Line
- Must See Bento Roundup
- Appetude Rates the Dishes Rather than the Restaurant
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- DinnerSpinner App Helps Create Meals with Your Pantry's Inventory
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Championship Wings
- Bar-B-Que Little Smokies
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Stuffed Cypriot Chicken Breasts with Feta
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- A Savory Italian Appetizer
- Great Great Grandma Maude's Burnt Sugar Cake
- People Chow
- Baked Beans For 50 People