Creamed corn with bell peppers is a quick and easy side dish to accompany any meal. Fresh corn kernels are sauteed with bell pepper with a dash of cream - it's that simple. You can certainly add other flavorings to this dish including garlic or fresh chopped parsley. Whether you are having fried chicken, steak, or baked sweet potatoes, this seasonal side will be absolutely delicious.
- Budget Friendly Eats: Zucchini and Red Pepper Frittata
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers and 2 More Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Meatless Eats: Broccoli and Mushroom Whole Wheat Pasta
- Healthy Eats: Papaya, Avocado and Chicken Salad
- Seasonal Eats: Fried Asparagus
- Seasonal Eats: Roasted Asparagus with Bacon and Feta Cheese
- Monday Night Football Eats: The Best Jalapeno Poppers
- Meatless Monday: Eggs with Feta, Peppers, and Zucchini
- Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- Meatless Monday: Microwave Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- Blast Of Color Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Creamed Corn and Red Bell Pepper
- Smoky roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Corn Fritters
- Noodles With Snow Peas and Red Pepper Strips