These beautiful fall cookies from The Decorated Cookie featured on Hungry Happening are a sweet way to celebrate the changing of the seasons. While most of us start dreaming of our favorite fall comfort foods including a bowl of butternut squash soup, a pot of chili or a warm apple cake, these petite cookies are another way to enjoy the arrival of autumn. This is a fun food project to do with the kids or with your friends.
- Marvelous Maple Leaf Cookies for Fall
- Edible Autumn Leaves Are Perfect for Fall Cakes
- 5 Beautiful Baked Apple Recipes
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- 5 Delicious Gluten Free Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Stained Glass Leaf Cookies
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Buttery Hazelnut Shortbreads
- Cranberry-Strawberry Daiquiris
- Baked Chicken w/ Cinnamon Apples