If you are looking for ways to encourage your child to eat more vegetables, turn to their school lunch. These veggie wraps are easy, versatile and healthy. A whole wheat tortilla is spread with hummus and stuffed with fresh sliced vegetables. You can use whatever vegetables are available in your fridge, play with different textures and flavors.
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Egg Salad
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Delight: Egg Salad
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Indian Samosa Wraps
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Turkey and Avocado Wraps
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Simple Egg Salad
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Basil Pesto Veggie Wrap
- Curried Tuna Salad in Lettuce Wraps