Dips are the perfect addition to your Game Day feast. They are easy to assemble, and help keep the wolves at bay when you are preparing the main dishes.
I like serving a basic dip that goes with everything on the table. This Green Goddess Spinach Dip is quick and easy to assemble, and works for crackers, bread cubes, veggies and yes, even chicken wings in a pinch. Enjoy.
- Game Day Feast: Hot Crabmeat Dip
- Game Day Feast: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- Game Day Feast: Atomic Buffalo Turds
- Friday Night Feast: Fresh Tomato, Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Game Day Recipes