Dips are the perfect addition to your Game Day feast. They are easy to assemble, and help keep the wolves at bay when you are preparing the main dishes.
I like serving a basic dip that goes with everything on the table. This Green Goddess Spinach Dip is quick and easy to assemble, and works for crackers, bread cubes, veggies and yes, even chicken wings in a pinch. Enjoy.
- Game Day Feast: Hot Crabmeat Dip
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Game Day Feast: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Bite-Sized Chicken Enchilada Cups
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- Oven Baked Nachos for a Crowd
- Game Day Feast: Atomic Buffalo Turds
- Friday Night Feast: Fresh Tomato, Spinach and Mushroom Pizza