Are you hungry for football? Hungry for Football is your destination for more than 50 easy recipes to kick off game day. Try tasty fan favorites like Sloppy Joe Sliders, Sweet and Spicy Hot Wings, Meatball Hoagies, and more! It isn't a party without a great salsa, so whip up a batch of this easy Spicy Black Bean Salsa. And who doesn't love a warm Velveeta dip?! Fans will go wild over this ready-in-minutes Refried Bean and Cheese Dip (recipes for both below). Check out more delicious game day recipes here.
ENTER TO WIN!!
Get pumped up for big games at HOME in front of the flatscreen, or AWAY while tailgating at the stadium!
Enter to win the ultimate game day experience grand prize or other daily prizes! Visit Hungry for Football between August 28 – December 2 for a chance to instantly win daily prizes by choosing between the “home” and “away” team. Two lucky fans will also win a grand prize, the ultimate tailgating experience!
Daily Instant win prizes include (enter the giveaway):
AWAY: An outdoor mini-grill and a $50 Visa gift card to be used for groceries.
HOME: A Slow Cooker and a $50 Visa gift card for groceries.
Grand Prizes include one of two prizes (enter the sweepstakes):
AWAY: A trip for six (6) to an "Away" football game, roundtrip air and two nights’ accommodations at a hotel and a tailgate hosted by ConAgra.
HOME: The ultimate home football party package including a 60" LG 3D 1080p Plasma Smart HDTV, two Lazy Boy Xzipit Recliners, $1,000 worth of ConAgra products and $2,000.
1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
1 pkg (8 oz each) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup chopped green onions
Tortilla chips, optional
Combine refried beans, undrained beans, undrained tomatoes, Velveeta and onions in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until Velveeta melts, stirring frequently.
Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
1/2 cup whole kernel corn, frozen or canned
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, optional
Stir together beans, drained tomatoes, corn, onion, cilantro, lime juice and cumin in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, if desired.
- Hungry For Football Daily Giveaway and Sweepstakes!
- WIN a Snake River Farms Tenderloin for the Holidays!
- Enter to WIN a Bigelow Tea Basket, Plus 12 Delicious Tea-based Recipes
- Hungry Enough to Eat a Horse? Try This Spaghetti Measuring Tool
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- No Kid Hungry: School Breakfast Changes Lives
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Restaurant Favorites
- Extreme Fair Food at Home
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie