While you may have fallen in love with the cronut, nothing will have prepared you for the longing you'd feel for the pumpkin caramel spice cronuts from Foodness Gracious. Half donut half croissant with a dash of pumpkin spice, these cronuts are over the top. Once the cronuts are hot out of the oven, they are coated in pumpkin spice sugar and topped with a delectable caramel sauce. If you have an autumn morning to devote to baking this breakfast treat, click here.
- Fall Baking: Pumpkin Spice Cronut
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Addicting Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- How-To Recipe: Cronuts
- Naughty and Nice Breakfast Croissant
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Duffins
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Healthy Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Redneck Breakfast on a Croissant
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Bread
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Pumpkin Frost Cookies
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- "Cuisine fusion" croissant.
- French Toast Croissants with Strawberries