Now that the kids are back in school, parents' mornings have become more hectic than ever. So hectic, that giving kids a nutritious breakfast is often low in the priority list in the morning. However, the below infographic might help you change all that.
According to the infographic, the best before-school breakfast is a combination of yogurt, bananas and nuts. The meal is nutritious and will sustain your kids until lunch time. You can also switch up the fruits to continue giving them variety and a bit of fun in the morning.
Learn more about back-to-school breakfasts in the infographic below.
- 5 Sweet Back-to-School Treats
- Infographic: The 5 Worst Foods to Put in Your Kids' Lunches
- Infographic: The Best and Worst Foods for Sleeping
- Back to Brown Baggin it Hot Ideas for Back to School Lunches
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Culinary Infographic: Breakfast from Around the World
- Back to School Fun: Monsters University Bento
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods