Vegetarian chili is guaranteed to warm you up on cool fall evenings. This recipe is loaded with flavor and healthy veggies including bell pepper, corn, sweet potato and more. The secret ingredient to this chili is the addition of cocoa powder which creates a rich, deeply flavored broth. Serve your vegetarian chili with chopped avocado and freshly baked corn bread.
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Meatless Monday: Spicy Potatoes and Green Chili Tofu
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Pates
- Meatless Monday - 5 Fabulously Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Love That Chipotle Chili!
- Asian Chicken and Broccoli With Chili Garlic Sauce
- Walnut Lentil Burgers with Tarragon
- Meatless Monday :: Squash & Sweet Potato Fritatta
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.