Vegetarian chili is guaranteed to warm you up on cool fall evenings. This recipe is loaded with flavor and healthy veggies including bell pepper, corn, sweet potato and more. The secret ingredient to this chili is the addition of cocoa powder which creates a rich, deeply flavored broth. Serve your vegetarian chili with chopped avocado and freshly baked corn bread.
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- 5 Delicious Vegetarian Chili Recipes for Meatless Monday
- Meatless Monday: Spicy Potatoes and Green Chili Tofu
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Meatless Monday: Celebrate Okra
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Love That Chipotle Chili!
- Asian Chicken and Broccoli With Chili Garlic Sauce
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Meatless Monday Black Bean Soup
- Meatless Monday :: Squash & Sweet Potato Fritatta
- Meatless Chili Bake
- Meatless Monday :: Potato, Leek & Corn Chowder