David Beckham is no longer involved in a restaurant partnership with Gordon Ramsay. The retired soccer player reportedly backed out of the Mediterranean-themed restaurant, due to his and Ramsay's differing visions for the eatery.
"They may be best friends, but they are also very astute businessmen and both wanted different things," a source told the Daily Mirror. "Becks was ready to make an investment and had visited the site. But they both talked long and hard and have decided not to work together on this occasion.
Called Union Street Cafe, the restaurant already has a keen following. It received 1,200 reservations within the first half hour of the website's launch.
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- David Beckham to Open Restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
- Scott Disick is No Longer Involved in RYU Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay to Chef: Posh is Preggo, Make it Her Way!
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- David Beckham Cooks Surprise Romantic Dinners for Victoria
- Gordon Ramsay Cuts Ties with Verre in Dubai
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- 4 Failed Celebrity Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- David's Milkshake
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas