From the beginning, I always wanted to make things from scratch. Snacks were no exception. There is something so satisfying about making a recognizable storebought snack, then admit it came from a recipe!
Here are 5 snacks that we all love, and are super simple to make at home. Never run out of the goldfish crackers your toddler lives off of, again. Please tell me I am not the only one.
- Homemade Cheese Goldfish From Miss Anthropist's Kitchen
- Must Try S’mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Your Favorite Childhood Snacks Made At Home
- Homemade Cinnamon-Honey Graham Crackers
- DIY Animal Crackers
- Spicy Sriracha Cheese Crackers
- Cracker Jack'D is a Stimulating Snack
- Homemade Honey Wheat Thins
- Homemade Goldfish Crackers
- Meatless Monday: Sunflower Seed Pate
- Homemade Graham Crackers with no gluten or dairy
- NIMKI/ NAMAK PARÉ/ MATHRI (Savoury Indian Stick Crackers)
- Onion and Olive Crackers
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Graham Cracker Pudding
- Graham Cracker Icebox Cake
- Honey Grahams
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Beet Root Chops