From the Foodista Archives, we love this simply delicious recipe for Egg Toast Cups.
Holy Deliciousness! Look at the recipe that one of our Foodista members shared.
When I was a child, we would get home from school and make fried bread. No, not yummy Frybread folks, fried-bread. I always talk about cooking as a child. I never said I was a child CHEF. So, tonight I was thinking about the way I used to make fried bread (roll it out flat with a rolling pin and buttering it, then into the frying pan), and surfing the recipes on the site.
The recipe that caught my eye, uses rolled out bread slices and eggs. Since we currently have dozens of eggs in the refrigerator, any opportunity to use them up is well loved these days. I wish our chickens would pace themselves.
Anyways, this Bacon & Egg Toast Cups recipe, contains simple ingredients that are put together in an imaginative way. Get back to basics and make a delicious breakfast in the morning!
- 10 Delightful Egg Dishes
- Excellent Eggs Au Gratin
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- 5 Fabulous French Toast Recipes
- Quick and Easy Andouille Sausage and Potato Hash
- Beautiful Brunch: Italian Sausage and Cheese Frittata
- Back to School Breakfasts Your Kids Will Love
- Savory Strata - The Perfect Christmas Breakfast
- Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze is a Whole Wheat Treat
- Meatless Monday: Eggs with Feta, Peppers, and Zucchini
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Sweet Potato Kimchi Hash Brunch - gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Healthy Low-Fat Cornbread
- Whole Wheat Crepes with Apple Filling
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH