While homemade cookies of any variety are always a good idea, these loaded Reese's Pieces cookies from The Blonde Buckeye are especially appealing. A basic cookie dough is studded with oats, chocolate chips, cookie butter and of course Reese's Pieces candy. Needless to say, one cookie will not be enough. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Reese's Pieces Shots are a Chocoholic's Libation
- Loaded Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Fabulous Frozen Reese's Pie
- Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops are an Iconic Confection
- The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Triple Threat Candy Bar Cookies
- Loaded Molasses Cookies
- Super Easy 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Coolest Cookie Cutter Chess Piece Set!
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
- Loaded With Chips Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple C Oatmeal Cookies (Cinnamon Chocolate Chip)
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pretty Aspen Snowflake Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spiced Cran 'o Rum Bars