One of the most beloved treats at Halloween, is the candy apple. We all know that you love them, but also how hard it is to find them!
Luckily, we found this awesome Instructable about how to make your own candy apples at home. The best thing about this, is that every step includes a great photo, so even the most hesitant cook can follow along.
We can taste that gummy bear covered apple right now. Delish!
The site: Instructables
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Candy Corn on the Cob is a Sweet Vegetable Serving
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Scary Candy Apples
- How to Make Candy Apples: A Video
- Bloody Bandaid Cookies are a Squeamish Snack
- Viral Cupcakes Inject Your Taste Buds with Sweetness
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Zombie Cupcake is an Undead Dessert
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Boxed Brownies - BFB's Way
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- Awesome Apple Bread
- Awesome Apple Pudding
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Cubes
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly