Celebrity chef Curtis Stone shows us inspiring ways in which we can use salt in our cooking. Salt can be used to wake up the flavors in a watermelon salad or tame the bitterness in a cocktail.
Another perfect pairing is salt and chocolate. Lindt EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt incorporates Fleur de Sel. The salt intensifies the sweetness of the cocoa and adds a unique dimension to the dark chocolate.
Check out the video below featuring celebrity chef Curtis Stone discussing innovative uses of salt.
Also make sure to visit Lindt on Facebook to receive a $2 coupon. Try Lindt and Taste the Difference.
This is a sponsored message brought to you by Lindt.
- Simple Yet Delicious Salted Chocolate-Covered Cashew Recipe
- One Direction Cake Pops Will Light Up Your Taste Buds Like No Other
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- The Taste of Theo Chocolates
- How to Make Salted Lavender Caramels
- Baking Challenge: Checkered Battenberg Cake
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- 3 Ideas for Chocolate Tastings
- The Best Cheesecake Bars You've Ever Tasted
- Insanely Delicious Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Cake
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Fudge Pie with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Salted Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt