Celebrity chef Curtis Stone shows us inspiring ways in which we can use salt in our cooking. Salt can be used to wake up the flavors in a watermelon salad or tame the bitterness in a cocktail.
Another perfect pairing is salt and chocolate. Lindt EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt incorporates Fleur de Sel. The salt intensifies the sweetness of the cocoa and adds a unique dimension to the dark chocolate.
Check out the video below featuring celebrity chef Curtis Stone discussing innovative uses of salt.
Also make sure to visit Lindt on Facebook to receive a $2 coupon. Try Lindt and Taste the Difference.
This is a sponsored message brought to you by Lindt.
- Simple Yet Delicious Salted Chocolate-Covered Cashew Recipe
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Baking Challenge: Checkered Battenberg Cake
- Roger Federer Stars in Lindt Chocolate Commercial
- Amazing Homemade Lemon Salt Potato Chip Recipe
- A Happy Thanksgiving tasting of Chocolate and Knob Creek Bourbon
- I don't like to taste liquor without food!
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Holiday Candy Recipe: Salted Pumpkin Caramels
- Mario Batali Releases Wine Collection with TastingRoom.com
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Chocolate-Covered Salted Peanut Caramel Cups
- Chocolate Truffle With Sea Salt
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Something For Every Taste- Mini Pizzas