Celebrity chef Curtis Stone shows us inspiring ways in which we can use salt in our cooking. Salt can be used to wake up the flavors in a watermelon salad or tame the bitterness in a cocktail.
Another perfect pairing is salt and chocolate. Lindt EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt incorporates Fleur de Sel. The salt intensifies the sweetness of the cocoa and adds a unique dimension to the dark chocolate.
Check out the video below featuring celebrity chef Curtis Stone discussing innovative uses of salt.
Also make sure to visit Lindt on Facebook to receive a $2 coupon. Try Lindt and Taste the Difference.
This is a sponsored message brought to you by Lindt.
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Fall Baking: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Roger Federer Stars in Lindt Chocolate Commercial
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Holiday Candy Recipe: Salted Pumpkin Caramels
- A Happy Thanksgiving tasting of Chocolate and Knob Creek Bourbon
- Salt Block Seared Albacore Tuna
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Learn About Wine By Watching Experts Blind Taste
- To Die For: Olive Oil Ice Cream With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Chocolate-Covered Salted Peanut Caramel Cups
- Chocolate Truffle With Sea Salt
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Something For Every Taste- Mini Pizzas