I am going to let you in on a little secret: Bread machines are amazing! Yes, I know how to make my bread by hand. I do it every single week. That doesn't stop me from loving my bread machine however.
What a great way to throw together a few ingredients and end up with the perfect dough. You can also add what you need and forget the whole thing until the mouth watering odor wafts out of the kitchen.
The real secret is that most people never even use their bread machines, so they sit in a cupboard and then end up in a thrift store. I paid $6.00 for my bread machine, that makes a 2 pound loaf, and included the recipe book with it. I would bet money that it never saw a speck of flour.
Here is a recipe for butter rolls. You add the ingredients and set to the dough setting. Then take out your perfect dough and make dinner rolls. Genius!
- 3 Beautiful Bread Machine Recipes
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- 5 Must Have Breads
- So Simple: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Sunshine Bread - Bread Machine Magic
- How-To Recipe: Garlic Butter Naan
- 5 Delicious Peanut Butter Confections
- Quickies in Sao Paulo Sells Dutch Croquettes Via Vending Machine
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes