What better way to enjoy a fall day, than to sip a hot cup of tea and nibble on some homemade cookies? Check out this recipe from The Farming Wife, for homemade Rhubarb Jam Filled Oatmeal Cookies.
We all have a simple recipe for oatmeal cookies, why not make them filled with a luscious sweet jam. Enjoy!
- Rhubarb Jam Filled Oatmeal Cookies
- Rockin' Rhubarb Stew
- 3 Rockin' Raw Chocolate Desserts
- Rockin' Rainbow Oreo Cookie Jars
- Rockin' Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 3 Rockin' Raspberry Recipes
- Rockin' Whole Wheat Blueberry Brownies
- Rockin' Homemade Snickers Bars
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- Celiac Saturdays: 5 Rockin' Rib Recipes